Pricing for wedding photography in the Netherlands
I photograph a limited number of weddings each year. This way I am sure I can give everyone an exclusive experience with all the love and attention that’s needed to achieve the very best end result. I don’t work with single hours but with the end result in mind. That is a wedding reportage of the whole day (including dinner) or the day + the party.
How much does it cost for me to be your wedding photographer?
Full day coverage €2,599
What do you get for this?
- a reportage of your wedding from getting ready to part of the dinner.
- a preview of some of the photos right after your wedding
- about 400 photos
- all photos will be edited in my style with a lot of care and love
- an online gallery with all your photos to share with whomever you like for a full year
- travel and parking costs within NL
- a compact linen album with the highlights of your wedding day
- you can use my network and expertise to plan your dream wedding (think of tips on how to get the most beautiful photos, recommendations of my favorite vendors to work with)
In the high season (May/Sept) I only do weddings where I can capture your entire day and be present at least until dinner. You can also opt for a longer reportage, then you will also receive photos of the party. It is possible to book a second photographer.
Something that you’ll never regret having, is a beautiful Fine Art Story Album. In this album your most precious images are put together and give you the possibility to always experience the day again (possible with generations to come…). Because truth be told, images are far better on perfectly printed paper than on a computer screen. A unique, designed by me, Fine Art Story Album starts from €599
I am happy to send you my brochure with more info.